In the end of April 2015, I plan to go to Oslo again. For a weekend – full Saturday and Sunday. I wrote about my Oslo 2010 trip earlier, the winter trip. Now time for spring trip… This time, I’ll arrive in Oslo Rygge airport.
What could you recommend me to do in Oslo? I’d like to get some books too (as my souvenirs). Or maybe a one-day trip from Oslo somewhere close? Not Norway in a Nutshell.
Do you have any recommendations for (cheaper) accommodation? How about Norwegian food?
Thanks for all the tips.
I did sightsee a bit Oslo already. Visit Oslo recommends top 10 attractions which are:
- National Gallery – not interested.
- Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Tower – I was there. Ok, partly during the renovation, but I have been there anyway. If I go there again, then only during winter.
- Norwegian Folk Museum – I was there. It’s too big to see it in few hours, but I still don’t want to repeat it now. You might have seen on my blog the Stave Church photo from this place.
- Fram Museum – I was there.
- The Norwegian National Opera and Ballet – I was there. I think I’ll go there again if I have time.
- Akershus Fortress – I haven’t been there yet. I’d like to see it one day, but not this time probably. Unless there will be some more interesting activities/places close by.
- TusenFryd Amusement Park – not interested.
- The Viking Ship Museum – I was there.
- National History Museum – I haven’t been there yet.
- Vigeland Sculpture Park – I’ll probably go there. Just because I love parks.
Any other ideas for events or attractions? Btw, I did have a trip on Oslo Fjord.