July is a special month for me.
- I was born in that month (hence The Birthday Challenge).
- In July 2016 for the first time I went to Katowice.
- In July 2016 I started the Facebook page and Instagram account.
- In July 2016 I have shared in a local library stories from my travels and translated a friend’s presentation about Indonesia.
- Did you know that in July you can take part in many great festivals in Poland. Schedule your next trip!
Some of the blog posts I enjoyed in July:
- Fail to plan… #winning – should you make plans?
- Best things to do in Berlin is 10 suggestion for Berlin sightseeing.
- Five Easy Ways To Travel More. Is it that simple? Check it out.
Twitter is my usual choice to share live messages from trips. Like this one:
But I still went to see the panorama which you could see in Katowice post.
And I scan the Twitter looking for inspirations or memories.
Instagram shares my new & old photos from travels. I usually show the photos that weren’t shared on the blog.
There are lots of lovely photos, like this one:
I did write that I’d like to travel to Iceland, right? ;)
Facebook shares discussions, various stuff from The Traveller’s Notes and everywhere else in Internet.
Do you know where I took the photo above?
What do you think I should see on other people’s blogs or social media accounts?