This Friday evening I’m going to Prague for a weekend.
I didn’t do much research except finding an overnight bus (Ecolines) and hotel (Union) in Prague 2. If you have read a previous post about Prague, you know I thought about Airbnb or hotel. I decided I want to rest and not deal with people too much. :D
The little research I did and suggestions from fellow blogger and my friend made me interested in:
- Kutna Hora – town around 65 km from Prague. The Old Town is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Karlštejn Castle around 30 km from Prague.
- Hradcany – the royal district of Prague with the castle.
- Vinohrady (gay quarter) and the cafes/clubs there. On Polska (Poland) street, there is a place for gay expatriates and tourists called Prague Saints.
- Kampa island – a fake city island. Fake but beautiful, as they say.
- Restaurants by Kristyna: Mlejnice and Lokal.
- Pub by Kristyna: Beer Museum.
I liked also Kristyna’s post about hermelin (marinated Camembert). I would like to try it, maybe in Lokal.
Ideally, I rest alone. Spending time in a mass or with other people over time drains me out. But I might even go to a disco, sometimes. Like I went to Vilnius LGBT club. I had fun for an hour or two. ;) I might not see a lot, I need to rest so I will take it easy.
I’m coming back from Prague on Monday morning and go to work. :P